Clear All

• Music City Miniature Football Association

Location: Nashville, TN and the surrounding areas of Middle Tennessee

Click image for larger version

Name:	musiccity-600.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	95.0 KB
ID:	460503

The MUSIC CITY Miniature Football Association (MCMFA) is based in Nashville, TN and includes the areas of Middle Tennessee surrounding Nashville. Nashville is know as "Music City, USA" and is the home of the Grand Ole Opry and the Country Music Hall of Fame. It is also home to the Tennessee Titans of the NFL, the Vanderbilt Commodores of the SEC and the MUSIC CITY BOWL.

I live in Spring Hill, TN, where the original "Saturn" automotive factory is located now owned by GM. Spring Hill is located approximately 30 miles south of downtown Nashville just off of I-65 between I-840 and the Saturn Parkway.

I am a native of Lawrenceburg, TN and have lived and worked in the Nashville area and Middle Tennessee for most of my life.

I have been a member of the MFCA since 2006 and served on the Board of Directors for approximately 5 years. I am currently Commissioner of the Solitaire Coaches Points Challenge (SCPC) and Publisher / Editor of "Solitaire Illustrated" and "SCPC Gameday". I am owner of "Gridiron Games" and creator of "The Kicking Game" kick placement cards for use with electric football.

After playing the game as a kid in the late '60's and early '70's, I became involved in the game and hobby again in 1997 and have played in numerous leagues and tournaments and attended many of the Miggle/Tudor Conventions and the MFCA Conventions. I am an avid collector of electric football games and figures and love to paint figures and play solitaire. I am also a past winner of the MFCA's "Lee Payne Award"

The Music City Miniature Football Association was created to provide an association for other persons in the Nashville and Middle Tennessee areas who share the same love and passion for the game of electric football that I have. My plans for the future of the MCMFA is to host an MFCA TOC Tournament and eventually the MFCA / Tudor Electric Football World Championships. However I need the help of other electric football enthusiasts in this area. So, if you are interested in being a part of these two prestigious endeavors and interested in forming a league in this area please contact me.

Thank you,
    Chris LeMay
    Last edited by WEIRDWOLF; 09-06-2015, 09:39 PM.
Working...
X