Evergreen State Electric Football League

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evergreen State Electric Football League

I am looking to either join a league up in the great Northwest or create a league and have some people join.

Greetings to you my friend. My name is John but I am better known on the chatboard as Coach J. For starters welcome to the MFCA chatboard. You have come to a great place to get your electric football questions answered. From the looks of it you will more than likely be starting a league in the great Northwest and from there having people join. That would be great. I suggest that you contact Tudor-Doug. He is in Seattle I believe and he would be an excellent contact. As a matter of fact I will send him a PM and ask him to respond to your post. Have a good day and again welcome to the MFCA chatboard.

John aka Coach J

Comment

Coach J

Thank you. I am hoping to begin a league here or integrate one. I have a Tudor board but in the process of making a 2x4 pan field described by wierdwolf. A better way to contact me is by email. Coreyboboth@gmail.com

Comment

welcome, welcome, welcome

I live in the greater Seattle area....
        I joined here last year.. I built the TOC Warrior board by Jerry M.. (can be found in this forum).. It's a beast of a field !!! LOL

looking forward to joining a league..
        cheers,
        don

Comment

Hey Don,

i stopped playing for a couple of months and I am getting back into a routine. Would you still be up for creating a league with me up in the great northwest?

Comment

hmm.. I'm looking at selling my TOC board I made.... and about 50-60 sets of teams (pro and college) !!! LOL.. I went way over board on this and now don't have the room... so will have to think about it.. drop a personal email as I don't even get into this website as much as I used to... djjkaratedad@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
            X