X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats to Butch and Charles

Great Game went to double overtime.
    Butch won 17 to 14.
    They both played very well and the speed of the new championship board was awesome.
    Thanks again to Beenutt for his hospitality and putting this class act on again for us.
    Thanks to all that attending and I enjoyed myself thoroughly.
    Just came up alittle shy of getting to the big game against Butch myself.

Joel

Comment

Good stuff guys

Man what's up with refs these days????

Cost a pitcher a perfect game, the call all those fouls against the celtics....now call the runner out of bounds!!! Defending champ suppose to get the close calls

But we only human. I know Brian was a good sport about it. The last 3 games look like instant classics.
      You guys always put on a great show out there.

Congrats to the Champ...who seems to be stacking up the hardware!

Nat'l

Comment

Originally posted by NATIONAL View Post
        Man what's up with refs these days????

Cost a pitcher a perfect game, the call all those fouls against the celtics....now call the runner out of bounds!!! Defending champ suppose to get the close calls

But we only human. I know Brian was a good sport about it. The last 3 games look like instant classics.
        You guys always put on a great show out there.

Congrats to the Champ...who seems to be stacking up the hardware!

Nat'l
        He was out of bounds. The replay verified it.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ChetDakota; 06-20-2010, 08:36 AM.

Comment

We all know it was great call, But you no Brian its him against the world thats how champion react when they use to winning . I figure when he told me the call had to be correct. Great tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by kingATL View Post
            We all know it was great call, But you no Brian its him against the world thats how champion react when they use to winning . I figure when he told me the call had to be correct. Great tournament.
            Wait until you see the video of the play...and what could have been.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJuvpMePLUM

Comment

Congrats

Congratulations Butch, I know you and Charles played a hell of a game. If it wasn't for the Doc saying, " No Way No How, you can make this trip." You know that I would have been right there. I know the room felt funny when yall looked around and there was no Bengles. So, I taking my meds and getting alot of rest and I'm getting better. Let me give yall for warning that the Bengles will be hungrey and looking for something to eat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Last edited by david; 06-20-2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Congrats Butch on your WIN !!! and congrats to Charles for comin so close, must have been a great game...

Comment

Originally posted by ChetDakota View Post
                  Wait until you see the video of the play...and what could have been.
                  WOW, great video shot. This truely is a game of millimeters.

Comment

Thanks David, Joe and to all. Thanks Beenutt for all your hard work and keeping the Dixie going. I cant say enough good things about Brian and Charles. Two great guys and good sportsmanship. Joel I hate that we couldnt play I know you had a awasome team. It's a great honor to win this tournment and to compete and play some of the best players in the world. The final four was as strong and as competive as you will ever see in a tournment. Winning the Dixie cup is very special and means alot to me because all of the great players to win this tournment in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Michigan Joe View Post
                      WOW, great video shot. This truely is a game of millimeters.
                      What Joe said!!!! The video was closer than the picture. But the right call was made.

Great job guys.

the F.O.T.H. is Nat'l

Comment

Originally posted by NATIONAL View Post
                        What Joe said!!!! The video was closer than the picture. But the right call was made.

Great job guys.

the F.O.T.H. is Nat'l
                        I agree. Although the picture is a frame shot, seeing it in real time sure makes it look closer.
                        Last edited by ChetDakota; 06-21-2010, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                        X