Dixie 2011 Tournament Information!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dixie 2011 Tournament Information!!!

The 2011 Dixie Tournament will be held on one weekend this year - saturday and sunday June 25 and 26th. The tournament location is Spartanburg, SC. We invite all coaches to attend. The winning coach will receive a custom 22 man team detailed by beenutt and will have his/her name engraved on the Dixie Cup to be displayed at all Dixie events in the future. Please contact me at mail@beenutt.com if you want to attend or are at least thinking about it! We want this to be the biggest Dixie event ever. The tournament is held in a spacious clubhouse on a lake (fishing and swimming) along with tennis courts! The tournament is held a few miles from the hotel where we have a discounted rate. The tournament location is:

Twin Lakes Clubhouse
    124 Twin Lakes Dr.
    Moore, SC 29369

The hotel information:

Hotel Information:
    Hampton Inn
    108 Spartangreen Blvd.
    Duncan, SC 29334
    $84/night : must mention Dixie Miniature Football League

We will be playing with college teams this year! We honor the past champions of this event:
    2006: Brian Redmond
    2007: Adrian Baxter
    2008: Charles Lane
    2009: Brian Redmond
    2010: Butch Carter

Attached are the rules. Read them closely - some of the rules and format have changed this year. Call me at 864-706-8510 if you have any questions. You can also email me at mail@beenutt.com.

Coaches, make your plans to be here!!!

beenutt
    Attached Files

Beenutt

Will family and friends be allowed to fish or swim at this club house

Comment

of course

yes, family and friends are welcome.

beenutt

Comment

Working...
      X