Warrior Tournament of Champions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior Tournament of Champions

January 27-28, 2017 The Warrior Tournament of Champions at Imperial Swan Hotel 4141 S Florida Ave, Lakeland, FL 33813
    Phone (863) 647-3000. 4.0 Gram Weight Limit, MFCA TOC Rules, Played on Scale Fields!

The NFL will be hosting the 2017 NFL Pro Bowl in Orlando, FL on January 29, 2017; the day after the Warrior TOC. Orlando is approximately 45 minute drive from the Warrior TOC.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by JerryM; 11-13-2016, 09:22 PM. Reason: 2017 Warrior TOC Announcement

Feb 19-20, 2016 Lakeland, FL - Warrior Tournament of Champions

Make your reservations now for the Warrior's TOC in Lakeland, FL! Get away from Winter!!

Great Electric football action on scale boards! Plus an easy 30 minute drive to Tampa or Orlando!

See you here!

Jerry

Attached Files

Comment

Jerry, your event is now listed on our Web Site -- you can find it here:
      http://www.tudorgames.com/electric-f...ootball_event/

Please let us know if there are any revisions and additions.
      thanks, Doug

Comment

2017 Warrior TOC

2017 Warrior TOC
        Attached Files

Comment

I am coming to Warrior TOC, I just booked my flight! Can we send you the registration fee via paypal?

Comment

i will be in fl for 2 weeks and i will play i'ii pay you the day of the game

Comment

I will be there Friday my flight arrive at 3 pm in Orlando, Fla , be taken the shuttle to hotel,

Comment

Jerry is there a shuttle to get to the hotel from Orlando Fl. Please respon trying to find a ride from airport .

Comment

https://youtu.be/065W9AIb3Gs

Comment

Working...
                  X