THE WESTERN HILLS CONFERENCE SOLITARE LEAGUE COMING SOON TO MFCA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• THE WESTERN HILLS CONFERENCE SOLITARE LEAGUE COMING SOON TO MFCA

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the coaches of electric football and let you know how much I appreciate the work you put in for this hobby. It is work but it is so rewarding. I am a very busy man as we all are and I still desire to fit this hobby into my schedule some how. I am currently working on East Carolina and Liberty University to complete my 20 team league. I have some decaling to do for Liberty and I have some painting and some decaling to do for East Carolina. I have created a league schedule on League Lineup to help me keep track of everything. I plan to post pictures and commentary of every game on MFCA. I really enjoy looking at all the leagues created by you coaches and I look forward to adding my league to an already fascinating group. I have seperated my teams into 4 divisions EAST, WEST, NORTH and SOUTH with 5 teams in each division and each team playing a 10 game regular season schedule. At the end of the regular season there will be a 8 team playoff bracket that will see the number 1 seed from the North division going up against the number 2 seed in the south and the number 1 seed from the South against the number 2 seed in the North. The same will take place in the East and West divisions down to the Championship game. There will also be two Bowl games for the 4 teams with the best record out of the teams who do not make the playoffs. If there are tieing records out of the 4, the deciding factor will be determined by the record of the teams on the schedule as well as defense and offense performances for those remaining teams. There is a lot to play for each game for every team. Looking forward to an exciting SEASON-1 in the WESTERN HILLS CONFERENCE

EAST DIVISION
    EAST CAROLINA
    LIBERTY
    MARSHALL
    PITTSBURG
    WEST VIRGINIA

WEST DIVISION
    OKLAHOMA
    PURDUE
    SMU
    UCLA
    USC

NORTH DIVISION
    INDIANA
    KENTUCKY
    MICHIGAN STATE
    OHIO STATE
    WESTERN KENTUCKY

SOUTH DIVISION
    ALABAMA
    GEORGIA
    NORTH CAROLINA
    TENESSEE
    UCF

I will keep you updated on the progress of my league.
    Last edited by West Virginia Joe; 02-17-2018, 11:28 PM.

Wow that looks awesome! Can't wait to see your college teams in action.

Comment

The first game of WEEK 1 in the 2018 season here in the WESTERN HILLS CONFERENCE will be the high powered offense of Kentucky going to the Shoe to take on the Buckeyes of Ohio State. Kickoff is set for 7pm this Thursday 02-15-18. I will be posting pregame reports each day up until kickoff. We will be reporting on what we see in practices as well as hearing from both coaches and players. Tomorrow we will be commenting on the pre-season (Top - 10 ) which will be the deciding factor for who will make the ELITE-8 playoffs and contend for the WESTERN HILLS CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP. The way this poll will work will be that the top teams in each division will get the automatic bid to the playoffs but the last 4 spots will be determined by record as well as strength of schedule ( won - lost record of teams on your schedule) as well as points allowed and points scored. This will make things very interesting and make not just each game but each down count for every team no matter where you are in your conference. The preseason top 10 are

WESTERN HILLS CONFERENCE PRESEASON TOP 10

1. USC
      2. MICHIGAN STATE
      3. MARSHALL
      4. GEORGIA
      5. PITTSBURGH
      6. ALABAMA
      7. WVU
      8. NORTH CAROLINA
      9. INDIANA
      10. KENTUCKY

Tomorrow we will be focusing on game 1 and speaking with players on both teams as well as seeing what the coaches have to say about their preperations for the game.
      Last edited by West Virginia Joe; 02-17-2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Kentucky will put their # 10 preseason ranking on the line tonight in a very hostile invironment as they visit the SHOE in Columbus to take on the Buckeyes of Ohio State. Kentucky's head coach, Mark Stoops , is looking forward to the atmosphere his team will be playing in but he also knows his team must be mentally prepared to play in such a hostile invironment. Ohio states head coach, Urban Meyer, knows how important it is for his team to have the sellout crowd behind them. Meyer was quoted as saying "we need all the help we can get to slow down this Kentucky offense". We will see how this one turns out as the season gets underway here in the WESTERN HILLS CONFERENCE.Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	1
Size:	412.0 KB
ID:	490578
        Last edited by West Virginia Joe; 02-15-2018, 05:03 PM.

Comment

We are under way down at the SHOE and three plays into the game Ohio State is trying to make a statement early. After the opening kickoff, Ohio State found themselves starting on their own 10 yard line. However, Eddie George put together 28 and 31 yard runs to set Ohio State up at the Kentucky 31 yard line. The crowd noise is as high as I have heard in years and Kentucky will have to respond and quiet them down or this could be long day for the Wildcats. Stay tuned for further updates as we will be keeping our eyes on this one.
          Last edited by West Virginia Joe; 02-17-2018, 04:48 PM.

Comment

UPDATE

Eddie George is putting on a show and the offensive line for Ohio State has come out and made a statement here in the first quarter. Buckeyes have just gone on top with a 31 yard TD run by Eddie George.
            7 - 0 Ohio State on top

Comment

Working...
            X