No announcement yet.

New Passing screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not my idea. Someone else came up with it. I'm not sure who, I saw one on the net. Give credit where it is due. I just made mine a little more portable.

Comment

BUMP

IS TIM STILL ON HERE? TIM PM ME BRO.....I WOULD STILL LIKE ONE OF THESE......

Comment

These are....

Originally posted by BigFranco View Post
        I dont get it?

Why would you use these?
        Created to mimize the over throw's during at home practices. it cuts down on bending over spending several seconds on your hands and knee's looking for the ball you didn't get to see leave the Board Game when the ball was over thrown, then, skipped out of bounds, and off the Game Board to the floor, where your entire time looking for the ball Lol......
        I made some also.... But I made up a name for mine too.. I call them, PASSING WINDOW'S .... I Painted mine black so I can see where the ball hits on the backboard.... I also have Magnets on the Bottom of mine also to keep them standing up when the ball hits the backboard..
        Man!!?? It's good to see other's with a Mind like Mine too..... My PASSING WINDOW'S are made of styrofoam Poster card board.. The less expensive version to this one. Not unless you own the plastic company or have access to all these parts at no cost hardly lol.. I'll take a pic of mine and post them on this here so you get more understanding how there put in place when using them if someone have'nt already done it by know..
        Last edited by ivsoptionsondeck; 01-23-2009, 10:45 AM.

Comment

If these are still for sale , pm me the price .

Comment

I have a couple of highly attentive cats that find my errant throws long before I ever would....however they are not practical for away games

Comment

If these are still for sale please pm with price. Thanks!

Comment

Do you have a pic with a player beside the screen for scale....

Comment

My passing screen from Walmart.

Comment

I'd need a full size window screen at the rate my passing is going...

Comment

I picked this up a Lowes for $5. It hasn't missed a ball yet lol. It also doubles as a field goal net by clipping it to edge of board (vertically) with a binder clip.
                      https://m.lowes.com/pd/New-York-Wire...Screen/3108777

Comment

Working...
                      X